Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Papan Kenyataan

    Custom Glitter Text

    Myspace Photo Cube


    Manfaat Utama

    • Perlindungan dibolehkan sehingga umur 80 tahun.

    • Akhir tempoh kontrak keseluruhan Akaun Peserta akan dipulangkan + perkongsian keuntungan dari Akaun Peserta dan lebihan Akaun Khas Peserta.

    • Jika berlaku kematian, manfaat yang dibayar adalah jumlah perlindungan + Akaun Peserta Terkumpul + keuntungan Akaun Peserta.

    • Sekiranya berlaku keilatan kekal dan menyeluruh, jumlah perlindungan akan dibayar dalam 5 pembayaran. 10% daripada jumlah perlindungan serta amaun terkumpul dan keuntungan dari Akaun Peserta apabila sahnya keilatan, 10% pada ulang tahun pertama hingga tahun ketiga dan bakinya sebanyak 60% pada tahun keempat dari tarikh keilatan.

    • Nilai serahan Akaun Peserta terkumpul dari tahun kedua penyertaan. Boleh dikeluarkan tanpa perlu bayar balik.

    • Atas apa juga sebab, sekiranya anda tidak dapat meneruskan sumbangan, anda boleh memilih satu daripada pilihan di dalam ‘peruntukan bukan lucuthak’ untuk meneruskan penyertaan.


    Ketika mengendalikan Sistem SISMEP di Permatang Pauh. Sistem ini dapat mengenalpasti pengundi setiap rumah.

    Sunday, August 22, 2010

    Missing billions: Taib in the spotlight again

    KUCHING: The so-called “billionaire” Sarawak Chief Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud is back in the news. This time for the RM1.825 billion allocated to “persons unknown” in 2009.

    In an explosive revelation, investigators claimed that the amount represented more than half of the State Development Budget.

    Sarawak Report, in disclosing the figures, made available in a DAP report, said Taib failed to account for RM4.8 billion of government expenditure over the past three years alone (2009 included).

    Below are excerpts of the article which appeared in the portal.

    Secret projects:

    DAP, which recently triumphed over Barisan Nasional in the Sibu by-election, has produced a closely argued Alternative Budget for 2010, in which they demand a return to proper accounting methods, so that taxpayers can know exactly how their money has been spent.

    This is their right and it is also Malaysian law, in line with the rest of the civilised world.

    DAP figures show that Taib has not only reserved 80% of the state’s entire Development Budget to the three ministries controlled directly by him, but that shockingly, most of that money has been spent on “secret projects” about which he has provided zero information.

    Under the circumstances, the people of Sarawak are entitled to assume that the money has been stolen.

    Taib appears to think he can get away with not telling the people where he has decided to spend this money, but we can be certain that none of these secret projects benefitted the impoverished people whose lands he has taken for palm plantations now owned by his family and friends.

    So what is going on and how has all this money disappeared? DAP budget documents provide a detailed analysis.

    Firstly, it outlines the extraordinary level of personal control that Taib has assumed over Sarawak’s expenditure.

    The septuagenarian personally manages the three main spending departments in the state. This means that almost every spending decision has to go through him and that no other minister can do anything without getting his permission.

    In particular his three ministries (the Finance Ministry, Planning and Resources Ministry and Chief Ministry) together control 80% of the Development Budget, which alone accounts for around three quarters of all money spent, although it is argued that many of the projects would more sensibly belong under different departments.

    Secondly, the documents explain the secretive system that the chief minister has developed for allocating more than half of this huge sum of money.

    Where is the money going?

    Over the past years, Taib employed a highly mysterious expenditure category termed “Government Contribution towards Approved Agencies Trust Fund” into which this money is channelled.

    There is no specification as to who these “Approved Agencies” are or which Trust Fund is being referred to and the government has consistently refused requests for information on the subject.

    It could be going to his aunty, his sister, cousins, kids, or mistress... how is anyone supposed to know and what right has he to keep it secret?

    Thus, in 2009 RM1.825 billion (59.3% of the total state budget of RM2.430 billion) is unaccounted for in the Development Budget, according to DAP's calculation.

    In 2008, it was RM1.719 billion (60% of the total RM2.865 billion) and in 2007, it was RM1.257 billionn (54.8% of the total RM2.294 billion).

    DAP raised a valid question as to what is the point of carefully auditing 40% of the budget if the remaining 60% is kept secret?- From FreeMalaysiaToday